Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate (BIEAP) release the AP Intermediate Admit Cards 2020 for the first year and second year general and vocational examinations online. You can download the admit card by logging on to the official website bieap.gov.in. Separate links to download the admit card for the first year and the second year are provided. Aspirants can download the admit card for AP Intermediate first year with the help of Roll Number.
AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020
It is very important to carry the admit card at the time of going for the examination. The authority will not allow the students to enter the exam hall without AP Intermediate hall ticket. To check the complete information of AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020, you can check the entire page.
- Name of Board: BIEAP Examination Board 2020
- Name of Exam: AP Intermediate Exam 2020 (12th class – IPE March 2020)
- Time Table: Click Here
- Admit Card: AP Inter 1st year Hall Ticket 2020, AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2020
- Official site:- bieap.gov.in
The BIEAP has released AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 for all groups like MPC, BIPC, CEC, MEC including General and Vocational courses. The Board has also released the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020 to the respective colleges. The AP Intermediate Hall ticket is available for download on the Andhra Pradesh Board of the Intermediate official website.
Download AP Inter Hall Tickets 2020 :
Click Here to download IPE MARCH 2020 Second Year General Practical Hall Ticket.
Click Here to go to official website and download 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020
Click Here to go to official website and download 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020
1) IPE March 2020 Roll No is available with the Principal of your college. Please Contact Your Principal.
2) You can also download the Hall-Ticket using First Year Hall-Ticket Number or Aadhar No.
How To Download AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020?
Step-1: First, you will have to go to the official website. And select University / Board.
Step-2: Now you will get the link to download the admit card on the Home Page. Then click on the link to download it.
Step-3: Then click on the link of First Year or Second Year.
If you are a first-year student then you will get this page. Choose your exam type first. Then enter your Roll Number or SSC Exam Number.
If you are a Second Year students then choose your exam type and you will have to enter Roll Number or Previous Registration Number.
Step-4: After entering the details, you will be able to download the admit card. Download it and check all the details very carefully. After checking AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020, take the printout of it.
Official website: bie.ap.gov.in
Details Mentioned in the AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020
When you will download the admit card, you will get some details on it. You can check the details that will be mentioned on the hall ticket for the Intermediate exam from the given points:
- Roll Number
- Name of the student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre Name & Address
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Photograph of the student
In case of any error on AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020
If you are going to download the admit card then first check all the details on it. If all the details are correct then only download it and take the printout. Do not take the printout of the incorrect admit card. If there are any printing mistakes on the AP Intermediate admit card 2020 then you can report to the BIEAP authorities. You should send the email to the authority or should call the helpline numbers given on the website.
Tips for the Students
The students should be very focused at the time of the board exam. You should not waste your time on the worthless works. If you will not use this opportunity then you will just repent for the rest of your life. So it is important to show the right way to the students to score good marks in the exam. There are some tips for you that you should follow for the exams:
- Carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- Be calm and focused at the time of giving the exam.
- Mention all the correct details on the answer sheets like roll number, subject code, sub name etc.
- Do not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- Write the answers carefully and clearly.
- Have some extra pens at the time of giving the exam.
- Clearly mention the question number or the answer number on the answer sheet.
- After completing the exam, check all the answers. If you have any corrections then do it.