Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) announce Assam HS Exam Routine 2020. Students can easily find date, day, paper and time of exam on the time table notice released by the Board. All the candidates who are appearing for 12th standard examination can modify their study time table as per the exam routine. Other important details related to Assam HS Final Exam Routine 2020 can be read in the article below.
Assam HS Exam Routine 2020
The exams will be conducted in 2 shifts. You must reach the examination hall on time otherwise you will not be allowed to give the exam. Complete details related to Assam HS Exam Routine 2020 can be seen below.
Download Assam HS Time Table 2020: Click Here
Points to Keep in Mind while Appearing for Assam HS Exam Routine 2020
All the students who are going to appear for the exam must follow the instruction given below:
- Take note of all the papers that you are appearing for to avoid any confusion.
- You must try to reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of paper.
- After question paper is given to you, read all the instructions given on paper properly.
- Read all the questions before starting the exam, to avoid any mistake
- Attempt the questions you know properly as this will save time and you will get enough time to attempt remaining ones.
Official website: ahsec.nic.in
How to Prepare for Assam HS Exam Routine 2020?
Very little time is left for Assam 10 Routine 2020 to begin. You need to quickly complete your syllabus and start revising. Properly done revision is important as it will assist you to score good marks in the exam. Moreover, you can set priority subjects that you need to study as per the HS Exam Routine 2020 issued by the board.
Once you are done with the syllabus, also go for previous years papers. This will guide you to understand the examination pattern and you will be acquainted with frequently asked questions.
If you have not done some topics which you think are difficult, it’s not the time for that. Get hold on topics that you know and find easy. Make notes of key points, it will help in last minute preparations.
Above all, you need to stay calm and take proper rest. This will keep your mind fresh and you will be able to perform wisely and score good marks.