The Board of Secondary Education also known as SEBA release the exam dates of the exam for class 10. Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020 contains all the details that are important for the students. SEBA Time Table 2020 for Class 10 examination contain important details such as subject name, exam date, exam time, and the day of the exam. For more information regarding HSLC Exam 2020 Routine SEBA, you can check the entire page.
Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020
The SEBA exams are held in two shifts, morning and afternoon. The morning shift starts from 9 AM to 12 PM. The afternoon shift starts at 1:20 PM to 4:30 PM. The students get total 3 hours to complete the exam of Elective Languages. For the Lieu Languages, students will get 2 hours. Check assam 10th class time table here.
The padding Property
|English||10 Feb 2020|
|*Music (E), *Dance (E), *Garment Designing (E)||11 Feb 2020|
|Manipuri (E), Bodo (E), Santhali (E), Bengali (E)||12 Feb 2020|
|Advanced Mathematics (E), Sanskrit (E), Arabic (E), Persian (E), History (E), Geography (E), Home Science (E), Nepali (E), Computer Science (E)||13 Feb 2020|
|Hindi (E), Arabic Literature||14 Feb 2020|
|Assamese (E)||15 Feb 2020|
|Social Science||17 Feb 2020|
|*Fiqh & Aquaid, *Weaving and textile Designing (E)||20 Feb 2020|
|General Science||22 Feb 2020|
|General Mathematics||25 Feb 2020|
|MIL, *English (IL)||28 Feb 2020|
Download Assam HSLC Time Table 2020: Click Here
How to Download SEBA Exam Routine 2020
The students who are going to appear for the examination can download SEBA Exam Routine 2020 by following the steps given below:
Step-1: Go to the link provided above.
Step-2: Click on the “Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020” link.
Step-3: Then you will see Assam board time table pdf on the page. Click “download” button available after the PDF file”.
Step-4: PDF file will be downloaded to your deviece.
Official website: bse.telangana.gov.in
Dos and Don’ts at the Time of Assam HSLC Exam 2020 SEBA
The students who are appearing for class 10 exam are very new to give the board exams. So they may have many questions about the exam in term of what to do or what they should not do. Here are the list of most common do’s and don’ts for the exam.
- The students should get up early and when they feel fresh, they can start their studies.
- You must carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- You are advised to come to exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time slot.
- First, attempt the question which seems easy to you and after that attempt the rest of the questions.
- Write the answers clearly.
- You should carry some extra pens and pencils.
- The students should not be nervous while preparing any subject or giving the exam.
- Do not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- Do not mess up the answers with one another.
- Do not carry any extra paper or any electronic gadget in the exam hall.