Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) release Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020. Students who are appearing for the exam can download the admit card by visiting the website or through direct link provided on this page. In order to download admit card they will require to login their account using User ID and Password. Candidates must download BSEB Matric Admit Card 2020 before commencement of exams as this will avoid last minute rush in case there are any discrepancies on it.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
All the important details related to personal information and exam details is available on admit card and students must read instructions available on it to avoid any confusion. Direct link to download admit card has been provided below.
Students can download BSEB Matric Admit Card 2020 from this link.
How to Download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020?
Students appearing for the exam can download admit card in simple and hassle free steps mentioned below:
Step 1: You must click on the link provided above to visit directly to official site’s page to download admit card.
Step 2: On the page you will be required to enter valid login credentials like User ID and Password and click on ’Login’
Step 3: After login, click on download and select ‘Admit Card / Know Your Center’
Step 4: Now enter ‘School Name and Your Name’
Step 5: Click on submit and your admit card will be downloaded. Now take a print out of BSEB Matric Admit Card 2020 in order to appear for the exam.
Official website: biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Details on Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
After you have downloaded the admit card ensure that all the details are correct. It will contain important information that will enable you to appear for the exam. Details on admit card are stated below:
- Name of School
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Year of Examination
- Category of Candidate
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Paper Name
- Paper Code
- Date of Exam
- Time of Examination
Important Instructions on Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Students appearing for BSEB Matric Exam 2020 must read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card to avoid any confusion. Following are the instructions for candidates that should be kept in mind after obtaining admit card:
- Date of examination, time of examination and code of paper is written against each paper for which student is appearing,
- Student is expected to reach the examination hall atleast 30 minutes prior to commencement of paper.
- Candidate must only occupy the seat allotted to them. Acquisition of seat other than the one allotted may lead to disqualification from the particular paper.
- Student must reach the examination on time. However, maximum of 30 minutes delay will be considered in case of special circumstances.
- Only one answer booklet will be provided to attempt the paper. No additional answer sheet or booklet will be made available.
- On the main page of answer booklet candidate must write his/ her roll number, registration number, Name of Exam, Name of Paper, code of paper, etc.
- Mark your attendance on attendance sheet while mentioning answer booklet number and doing your signature in the column specified.
- Candidate must not bring any other document or mobile except admit card to the examination hall. If found, he/ she will be debarred from the paper.
- Student writing the exam should not submit answer booklet until 1 hour has elapsed. Also, no candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall.
About Bihar School Education Board
Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) is a body which was formed in 1952 under section 3 of Bihar School Education Board Act of 1952. The board works under the supervision of Bihar Government and is responsible for conducting secondary and senior secondary level examination in government as well as private schools in the state as per the syllabus described by Government of Bihar.