CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020: CBSE release the time table of class 10 board examination. Central Board of Secondary Education takes the responsibility of conducing board exams as per the date sheet announced. The candidates should have the clarity about the exams. So it is required for the students to check the exam dates carefully. Check here all the information related to CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020 from this page.
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020
Thousands of students appear for Class 10 examination with CBSE board. Every student should check the date sheet frequently so that they do not have any doubt regarding the present exam dates.
The padding Property
|Retailing, Security, Automotive, Introduction of Fin Markets, Intro to Tourism, Beauty & Wellness, Agriculture, Food Production, Front Office Operations, Banking & Insurance, Health Care, Appearel, Media, Multi Skill Foundation Course||15 Feb 2020|
|Home Science, NCC, E-Publishing & E-Office||17 Feb 2020|
|Information Technology, Marketing & Sales||20 Feb 2020|
|Kannad, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Gurung||22 Feb 2020|
|Urdu A, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujrati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Tibetan, Russian Nepali, Lepcha, Telugu TS||24 Feb 2020|
|English Comm, English Language & Literature||26 Feb 2020|
|Hindi A, Hindi B||29 Feb 2020|
|Carnatic / Hindustani Music (Vocal, Instrumental, Percussion), Hindi Music Pre. Ins.||02 Mar 2020|
|Science Theory, Science Pratical||04 Mar 2020|
|Elem. Of Business||06 Mar 2020|
|Sanskrit||07 Mar 2020|
|Maths||12 Mar 2020|
|Painting||14 Mar 2020|
|Social Science||18 Mar 2020|
|Information & Communication Technology, Computer Application||20 Mar 2020|
How to Download CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet?
The CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet is provided on this page. CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020 is released in pdf format. The students who are appearing for the class 10 can also download the date sheet for class 10 by following these steps given below.
- First, the candidates should go to the link provided below.
- Find the link of CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020 and Click on it.
- After clicking on the link, the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet open and you can see Download Button.
- Click on Download button to save it to your device.
Download CBSE Class 10 Time Table 2020: Click Here
What to Carry on Exam Day?
You must carry the admit card at the time for appearing for the exam. The students without admit card are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. The admit card works as the identity proof for the students because it contains the name of the student, name of his / her parents, student’s roll number, school name etc. So it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card.
Apart from admit card, some basic stuff is there that should carry by the students. The basic stuff carried for the examination is pen, pencil, scale, eraser, sharpener etc.
For the Mathematics Exam, it is important to take a lead pencil, blue and black pen, protractor, dividers, geometry box. You should carry colored pencils, colored pens at the time of Science and Geography examination.
The students are advised to carry highlighter for enhancing the important points. The students can also carry the glue stick for any accident that can happen suddenly.
Official website: cbse.nic.in
Important Tips for the Students
After the exam date for the board exam class 10 release. The students are supposed to be very cool and calm. Now, they should focus on their preparation for the examination in a planned way. It is always good to score high marks in the examination. Here are some important points that you can follow students to score good marks.
The time management is very important for the students at both the time, at the time of preparing for the exam and also at the time of giving the exam. So that they should score good marks.
- The students are advised to take the print out of the date sheet and paste it on the wall. It will help them in remembering the subjects and their exam date.
- The students should prepare a chart for all the subjects that the student has. By preparing the chart they can have the idea regarding the subjects that they have prepared or the subjects those are to be prepared.
- Revision is the most important thing for the students to score good marks. After learning or reading any chapter it is very important to revise those chapters so that the student will not forget them.
- It is important for the students to carry those items that are given above.
- For the Mathematics exam, it is important to learn all the formulas. The students should do the practice of the questions on daily basis. Write all the formulas on one page and also paste the formulas on the wall to learn and to revise.
- For the language subjects, do not learn the answers. Try to read all the chapters and to remember all the points at the time of writing the answers.
- The students should not learn the questions and answers. Understanding of the concept is more important than to learn it.
What to do After the Exam?
After the completion of the exam, the students will have to face the big question, which stream to choose? It is very important to choose the stream carefully because it will lay the foundation for the career path. The students should not see what the friend is doing or what the relative is sayong but should choose that stream which they like. All the best to all the students.