CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020 : CBSE release notification and time table for class 12 board examination. The release of CBSE Class 12 Time Table is an indicator for the students to pull up their socks and boost the preparation. Like every year thousands of student are going appearing for their 12th from the CBSE Board. As it is said that the 12th is the most important and first step towards the professional life. So study well. This article will not only inform you about CBSE class 12 datasheet but will also help prepare well for the examination.
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020
The CBSE Board release the date sheet of both the theory as well as practical examination. The candidates can check the complete date sheet from here.
Download CBSE Class 12 Time Table 2020: Click Here
What to Carry on CBSE Class 12 Examination Day
As the 12th examination is the career framing for you. Hence, you should put extra efforts into it successful. First of all, no need to panic and stay calm. The below mentioned points will help you to avoid the mistakes and be prepared for the exam.
- The candidates should carry their own stationery products, asking from any other candidate will not be permitted at all.
- Admit card / Hall Ticket, this is one of the most important thing which you will have to carry. Without the admit card, the permission to enter the exam hall will not be given.
- Do not carry unnecessary papers.
- No need to take along electronic devices to the examination venue.
- No subject paper should be taken along to the examination hall, as any document apart from admit card will not be permitted.
Official website: cbse.nic.in
How to Prepare for Class 12th Examinations
You must be worried about the exam and it is absolutely natural and normal. The only medium to success if hard work but the below-mentioned pointers will also help you to hold of the subjects:
Language: For any language examination, you should know the basics of the language and the best way to prepare for language is to write, speak, and think in that language. Start communicating with people in the language you want to learn.
Science Students: The students who have the science subject such as physics, chemistry, biology they should make sure that while preparing they do not pay all the attention to practical part. The theory is an important and easy to understand. It helps increase the scores as well.
Accounts and Mathematics: The key to crack the subjects is to practice as much as you can. Do not hop from one book to another, instead, take one book and practice it thoroughly.
Commerce: It is more of common sense and a little attention of what is happening around. Read about market and economy, it is not tough.
Arts: Much underestimated but the subjects in Arts are very strong. These are not to learns but to be lived. Use the internet to learn history, geography, etc. If you cant read then watch videos. Make it fun and you will naturally learn.
Revision: It is very important to revise. Without revision, all is lost. As it is said that practise makes a person perfect, in same the student will give better result if they will do the proper revision. Focus is also very important, while preparing for any subject keep the focus on that subject only, don’t move here and there.
Do and Don’t for the Students
There are certain Do’s and Don’ts that student should follow while appearing for the examination:
- Reach the examination hall on time that is mentioned on the hall ticket.
- The 15 minutes will be given at the starting of the examination to study the question paper. The candidate should utilize them carefully.
- You must carry their own stuff like pen, pencil etc to avoid inconvenience.
- No unfair means will be tolerated by the board.
- The students should take care of the time limit, if the examination is of 3 hours not a single extra minute will be awarded to the student.
- You should remain calm, to avoid any kind of error while writing the paper.
What After 12 Class Board
What next? The big question! Well, the true journey will start after class 12th. So, you should select your path wisely. The options after class 12 are:
For Science Stream: The students who are in Science Stream, they can go for Engineering and Medical stream. However, other than this, you also have the privilege to go for any career option that the Arts and Commerce student can take.
For Commerce Stream: Commerce stream student can go for CA, CS, BBS, B.Com, etc.
For Arts Stream: The students who are in 12th with arts they can go for the B.A, B.SC and other courses.
The students who are in their 12th Should not panic at all, these are some of the option just for the career but they can go for anything they want to pursue in the future. All the best to all the students who are appearing for 12 Class Examination.