Chhattisgarh Board, Raipur, announce the CG Board 10th Time Table 2020 for the final examinations. CBGSE Time Table 2020 consists of dates of the exam and timing of the all the subjects. Practical Examination will be conducted in the school campus only. CG Board Schools will release their independent timetable for the practical examination. Go through the article to know the complete information about the released date sheet.
CG Board 10th Time Table 2020
10th class board exam is very important, as on the basis of it the student decides the stream for further educations. Chhattisgarh Board10th class 2020 date sheet is given here, so the students can plan their studies accordingly. You can either download the date sheet in pdf format or simply check it here.
Download Chhattisgarh 10th Time Table 2020: Click Here
Instructions for CG Board Exam 2020 for Class 10th
Students are advised to follow the given instructions carefully:
- Students must reach the examination centre thirty minutes before the exam starts.
- Students will take the seat in the examination hall by 9 am.
- The answer sheets will be distributed at 9:05 am. Fill in the required details carefully.
- Students will get the question paper at 9:25 am. They are advised to go through the questions in the given five minutes and decide the strategy to follow while writing their exam.
- The answer writing session will start by 9:30 am. Start writing the answers as per your strategy.
- The answer sheets will be submitted by 12:30 pm.
Official website: cgbse.nic.in
How to Prepare for the 10th Class Exams?
The 10th class board is a major event in every student’s career as it helps them make the future career choices. Now that you have gone through the date sheet given above, its time to know how to strategize well. A well planned strategy can work wonders. So, you need to plan your next two months so that you can perform your best in the upcoming exams.
- Students are advised to go through the complete 10th syllabus, Scheme & Blueprint of each subject.
- Make a subject wise chart of the chapters that need priority and more revision than other ones.
- Do not dedicate your entire time preparing for one or two subjects. Focus on each and every subject to score an overall good aggregate.
- Make handwritten notes for your final revision. Write down the formulas and important points on the separate sheet.
- The best way to score more in the examination is to practice Sample Papers, Question Bank and Previous Year Question Papers.
- Students are advised to practice on the speed as well as accuracy to attain good marks.