Chhattisgarh Board, Raipur, anounce the CG Board 12th Time Table 2020 for the students studying in class 12th. CGBSE Time Table consists of the day, date and timing of all the subjects offered by the CG Board. It also contains the code of the subjects that students have opted for in the 12th class. The board also separately release 12th class Vocational course time table. In the given article we have first provided the detailed time table of the regular subjects and then vocational subjects time table.
CG Board 12th Time Table 2020
12th class board exams hold a great significance in a students career, as they make the choices based on their final performance. You can either download the date sheet in pdf format or simply check it here.
The padding Property
|First Language (Specific), Hindi (001), English (002), Marathi (004), Urdu (005), New Course, Hindi (010)||02 Mar 2020|
|History (110), Physics (210), Elements of Commerce and Management (310), Elements of Science and Maths For Agriculture (410), Drawing and Painting (510), Food and Nutrition (610), New Course: History (101), Physics (201), Business Studies (302)||04 Mar 2020|
|History (110), Physics (210), Elements of Commerce and Management (310), Elements of Science and Maths For Agriculture (410), Drawing and Painting (510), Food and Nutrition (610), New Course: History (101), Physics (201), Business Studies (302)||06 Mar 2020|
|Mathematics (150 and 850), New Course: Mathematics (204 and 804)||13 Mar 2020|
|Political Science (130), Chemistry (220), Book Keeping and Accountancy (320), Crop Production and Horticulture (420), Still Life and Designing (520), Physiology and First Aid (620), New Course: Political Science (103), Chemistry (202), Accountancy (301)||16 Mar 2020|
|Second Language (Normal): Hindi (051), English (052), Sanskrit (053), Marathi (054), Urdu (055) , unjabi (056), Sindhi (057), Bengali (058), Gujatrati (059), Telugu (060), Tamil (061), Malayalam (062), Kannada (067), Udia (068), New Course: English (020)||18 Mar 2020|
|Geography (120), New Course: Geography (120)||21 Mar 2020|
|Commercial Mathematics (169 and 869)||24 Mar 2020|
|Retail Marketing Management (951), Information Technology (952), Automobile Servise Technician (953), Health Care (954), Agriculture (955), Media and Entertainment (956), Telecommunications (957) Banking, Financial and Insurance (958)||26 Mar 2020|
|Environment (098)||27 Mar 2020|
|Indian Music (161), Drawing and Designing (162), Dance (163), Stono Typing (164), Agriculture (165), Sociology (166), Psychology (167), Home Science (168), New Course, Sociology (104), Psychology (105)||28 Mar 2020|
|Sanskrit (Humanities) (171), Specific Sanskrit (003), New Course: Sanskrit (030)||30 Mar 2020|
|Computer Applications (151)||31 Mar 2020|
Download Chhattisgarh 12th Time Table 2020: Click Here
Students must note that the practical exams will be taken in the school premises only by the allowed authorities. If it’s needed, exam may be taken on holidays as well. CG Board Schools will release their independent time table for the practical examinations. Students will get the required information for practical exams regarding the date and time from the School Examination Department only.
Instructions for CG Board Exam 2020 for Class 12th
- The exam timing is 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Students must reach the examination centre thirty minutes before the exam starts.
- Students will take the seat in the examination hall by 9 am.
- The answer sheets will be distributed at 9:05 am. Fill in the required details carefully.
- Students will get the question paper at 9:25 am. They are advised to go through the questions in the given five minutes and decide the strategy to follow while writing their exam.
- The answer writing session will start by 9:30 am. Start writing the answers as per your strategy.
- The answer sheets will be submitted by 12:30 pm.
Official website: cgbse.nic.in
How to Prepare for the 12th class regular and vocational exams?
Now that you have gone through the date sheet given above, its time to know how to strategize well. A well planned strategy can work wonders. So, now you need to plan your next two months so that you can perform your best in the upcoming exams.
- Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus, Scheme & Blue Print of each subject.
- Make a subject wise chart of the chapters that need priority and more revision than other ones.
- Do not dedicate your entire time preparing for one or two subjects. Focus on each and every subject to score an overall good aggregate.
- Write down the formulas and important points on a separate sheet.
- Make hand written notes for your final revision. The best way to score more in the examination is to practice Sample Papers, Question Bank and Previous Year Question Papers.
- Students are advised to practice on the speed as well as accuracy to attain good marks.
- Revision is the key to accomplish the wishful results.