Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2021 is released for Class 12th students of science, commerce, and arts stream. The board is released the schedule both for general as well as vocational exams. Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2021 is announced the time table officially through its website- mahahsscboard.in. Apart from the official site, you can also check your schedule through the link available here. So, students check your schedule and start preparing.
Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2021| Maharashtra Board 12th Time Table 2021
Candidates can appear for the exams on the basis of the chosen subjects. You are advised to mark the dates for the exams on the calendar. It will help you in recognizing the dates. Candidates can check the timetable given below.
|Dates||Morning Shift (10:30 AM – 1:30 PM)||Evening Shift (3 PM – 6 PM)|
|April 23, 2021||English (01)||–|
|April 24, 2021||Hindi||German|
|April 26, 2021||Marathi (02)|
|April 27, 2021||Sanskrit||Russian|
|April 28, 2021||Secretarial practics||Home management (A/S)|
|April 29, 2021||Hindi literature|
|History & Development of Indian Music (A)|
|April 30, 2021||–||Organisation of Commerce & management|
Food Science & Technology
|May 3, 2021||Cooperation (A/C) (53)|
|May 5, 2021||Chemistry||Political Science|
|May 6, 2021||–||Logic|
|May 7, 2021||Mathematics & Statistics (A/S)|
Mathematics & Statistics (C)
|Percussion Instruments (A)|
|May 8, 2021||–||History (A/S/C)|
|May 10, 2021||Textiles (A/S)||Bookkeeping & Accountancy (A/S/C)|
|May 11, 2021||Biology (S)||History of art & appreciation (A)|
(Painting, sculpture, architecture)
|May 12, 2021||Geology (S)||Economics (A/S/C)|
|May 15, 2021||–||Geography (A/S/C)|
|May 17, 2021||–||Sociology (A/S/C)|
|May 18, 2021||(Vocational) BI-Focal Courses Paper-II, Technical Group Paper-II|
Electrical Maintenance (S) (A1)
Mechanical Maintenance (S) (A2)
Scooter and Motor Cycle(A3)
Multi skill technician (general engineering
Multi skill technician (electrical)
Multi skill technician (gardening)
Landscaping & nursery management
Electronics & hardware installation technician & computing peripherals
Multi skill technician (food processing)
Banking financial services & insurance business correspondent
Media & entertainment – animator
Automotive service technician
Retail sales associate
Sports – physical
Tourism & Hospitality – customer service executive (meet & greet)
General Civil Engg(S) (A4)
Computer Science (S) (D9)
AGRICULTURE GROUP PAPER-1
Animal Science and Dairying (S) (B2)
Crop Science (S) (B4)
Horticulture (S) (B5)
FISHERY GROUP PAPER-I
Fish Processing Technology (B9)(A/S/C)
Fresh Water Fish Culture (C1)(A/S/C)
|May 19, 2021||–||Psychology (A/S/C)|
|May 20, 2021||(Vocational) BI-Focal Courses Paper-II, Technical Group Paper-II|
Electrical maintenance (A/S/C)
Mechanical maintenance (A/S/C)
Scooter & motorcycle servicing (A/S/C)
General civil engineering (A/S/C)
Computer science (A/S/C)
Commerce Group Paper-II
Office management (A/S/C)
Marketing & Salesmanship (A/S/C)
Small industries & self-employment (A/S/C)
|May 21, 2021||Child development|
Defence Studies (A/S/C)
|Agriculture Science & technology (A/S/C)|
Animal Science & technology (A/S/C)
Maharashtra 12th Time Table 2021
You can download Maharashtra 12th Time Table 2021 from on the official website i.e. on mahahsscboard.in. Candidates can also download the exam date sheet for Maharashtra Board Date sheet 2021 for Class 12th from the direct link given below.
Download Maharashtra 12th Time Table 2021: Download Pdf link from below.
- Vocational Revised date sheet 2021
- Vocational Old date sheet 2021
- HSC Date Sheet 2021
- HSC Revised Date Sheet 2021
How To Download Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2021
Maharashtra HSC time table 2021 will available in the Marathi and English language. So, now to know the steps involved in downloading the schedule go through the content given below.
1st Step: Visit the link of the time table which is provided on this page
2nd Step: Now, as you click on the link a new screen will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Maharashtra HSC time table 2021 will appear on your screen in the pdf format.
4th Step: Check the dates of the examinations get noted down separately as per your convenience.
5th Step: As your time table will available in the pdf format. So, download it and start to focus on your preparation.
Official Website: mahahsscboard.in
Some Important Points to Remember
In hustle and bustle, students forget to keep in mind the important things. So, before appearing for the examinations, it is must to know the some of the points which are listed below.
- Do not forget to carry all the important documents along with you such as your Maharashtra HSC admit card and other identities if mentioned to carry to the examination centre.
- Before appearing for the exam make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned in all aspects.
- The duration of the examination is of 3 hours. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- Be careful as in the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- Also, if you find indulge in borrowing the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of your exams.
- Reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- Do not panic, have confidence and do well in the examination.
Preparation Tips To Score Good Marks
A student from class 12 is either from science stream or commerce or arts stream. To perform better and score good marks in the examinations it is must to prepare well for them. It doesn’t matter to which stream you belong to. So, here we are with some of the general tips have a look at them.
- firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject in order to start your preparation
- Make a list of all the topics covered in your syllabus and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than mugging them.
- Try to work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Practice the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them while practicing.
All the best for the exams. For any query related to the time table, you can use the comment section provided below.