Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021 is released for Students of class 10th. Students can now download their schedule through the link given below. Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) is released the HSLC (class 10th) time table 2021 officially through its website- bsem.nic.in. To know the entire time table and the examination timing check the content given below.
Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021
Candidates can appear for the exams on the basis of the chosen subjects. You are advised to mark the dates for the exams on the calendar. It will help you in recognizing the dates. As the time table is released, you can check it from the table given below:
BSEM 10th Time Table 2021
You can download Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021 from on the official website i.e. on bsem.nic.in. Candidates can also download the exam date sheet for Manipur Board Date sheet 2021 for Class 10th from the direct link given below.
Download Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021: Link to download exam date sheet will be available here.
How to Download the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021?
Students can check the steps to download the timetable from the section present below. In order to help students, we have also given the link to download the timetable. From it, they can directly avail the exam routine. But it will be activated later i.e. after the official announcement of exam dates.
- First of all, click on the link to the time table available on this page.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here your Manipur HSLC Time Table 2021 in the pdf format.
- Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
- After downloading your time table start your preparation accordingly.
Official Website: bsem.nic.in
List of the Subjects on BSEM 10th Time Table 2021
There are various subjects present on the timetable with its examination day, date and timings. So, have a look at the list below to ensure your subjects.
- Social Science
- First Language- Manipuri (MM), Manipuri, Bengali, Mizo, Paite, Zou, Hmar, Tangkhul, Nepali, Thadou, Kuki, Maola, Kom, Vaiphei, Ruangmei, Liangmei, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gangte, Simte
- Elementary Hindi
- Elementary English
- Higher Mathematics
- Elementary Manipuri
- Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
- Home Science
- Elementary Manipuri (MM)
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Manipuri Jagoi
- Eshei Nongmai
How to avoid exam anxiety?
It is natural for students to feel anxious during exam time. So, here we come up with the techniques and ways through which you can control anxiety. Read them carefully and follow if it proves helpful to you.
- First of all, start your preparations from now as it will decrease your stress to prepare all the topics at the exam time.
- For it, prepare a schedule to manage your time. Set equal numbers of hours for each subject, try to work out more on the weaker topics.
- Practice the sample papers and past year papers to increase your writing skill and speed, it will also give you the idea about the variety of questions. So, at the examination time, you will feel confident and well prepared.
- Do meditation and brain enhancing exercises to keep you positive and calm for the whole day which will certainly increase your speed of learning the topics.
- While preparing for the exams if you feel bored and stressed, indulge yourself in doing what you love for example painting, dancing, etc.
All the best for the exams. For any query related to the time table, you can use the comment section provided below.