MP Board 12th Time Table 2021 – The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released for class 12 students. The link of the MP Board Time Table 2021 is also available on the official website mpbse.nic.in. To know more about MP Board 12th Time Table 2021, you can scroll down this page.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2021
MP board 10th Time Table 2021 consists of the dates of the examination as well as the timings. Candidates are advised to first check the sitting and the respective subjects then appear for the exams. Understand more about Karnataka MP Board 10th Time Table 2021 by going through the table given below:
MP Board 10th Date Sheet 2021
You can download MP Board 12th Time Table 2021 from on the official website i.e. on mpbse.nic.in. Candidates can also download the exam date sheet for Madhya Pradesh Board Date sheet 2021 for Class 12th from the direct link given below.
Download MP Board 12th Time Table 2021: Link to download exam date sheet will be available here.
How to Download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2021?
Students who are appearing for the board exam from Hindi medium or English medium requires the MP Board 12th Time Table 2021 to prepare according to the dates. We have given below the steps by which you can download your exam timetable. Download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2021 by following these simple steps and start your preparations.
- Click on the link present on the page or visit the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in to download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2021.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on the screen which consists of the exam routine.
- The MP Board 12th Time Table 2021 is available in the pdf format, check the exam dates carefully.
- At last, download the timetable for your ease and comfort.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
MP Board 12th Time Table 2021: List of the Subjects
The exam routine consists of the subjects with their exam time, date and day. So, here we have given the list of subjects, have a look at them to know for which subjects the board conducts the exam.
- Special Language- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu
- Second Language General- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Arabic, French, Russian, Persian, Kannada, Oriya
- Vocational Course Paper1
- Indian Music
- Vocational Course Paper 2
- Business Studies
- Elements of Science & Maths useful for Agriculture
- Drawing & Painting
- Home Management, Nutrition & Textile
- Drawing & Designing
- Higher Mathematics
- Political Science
- Animal Husbandry, Milk Trade, Poultry Farming & Fishery
- Elements of Science
- History of Indian Art
- Business Economics
- Vocational Course Paper 3
- Crop Production & Horticulture
- Still LIfe & Design
- Anatomy, Physiology & Health
- Book Keeping & Accountancy
- IT (NSQF)
- Security (NSQF)
- Home Science
- Informatics Practices
- Environmental Education & Rural Development+ Entrepreneurship
MP Board 12th Time Table 2021: Marking Scheme & Pattern of Exam Paper
Many students have a query about the pattern and timings of the exam. So, here in this section, we have tried to clarify both the things.
Examination Timings for all the subjects is 3 hours which is enough to complete the exam paper.
- English (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Hindi (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Sanskrit (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Geography- 75 marks
- History- 100 marks
- Political Science- 100 marks
- Economics- 100 marks
- Sociology- 100 marks
- Home Science, Anatomy, Physiology & Health Science- 75 marks
- Physics- 75 marks
- Chemistry- 75 marks
- Biology- 75 marks
- Mathematics- 100 marks
- Business Economics-100 marks
- Book Keeping & Accountancy- 100 marks
- Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture- 75 marks
- Crop Production & Horticulture- 75 marks
- Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming- 75 marks
- Home Management & Nutrition- 75 marks
- Mother Craft, Health & Hygiene- 75 marks
- Business Study- 100 marks
- Anatomy, Physiology & Health- 75 marks
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2021
Before going for the board exams, the candidates of class 12 must have the admit card. It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card at the time of appearing for the exams. Candidates can download it online from the official website mpbse.nic.in. In order to get the MP Board Admit Card 2021, the candidates will have to submit the required information such as the name of the exam or class, roll number, registration number date of birth etc. In this way, the candidates will get the admit card. The admit card will be available in the pdf format having all the useful information.
How to score good marks?
The top secret to achieving high is persistence, determination, grit, hard work and passion. In order to attain the best students have to make their own strategies or follow some. Here we have provided some of them, read them and follow if you like the tips.
- First of all, prepare your own schedule which suits your needs and desires which is set according to your capabilities.
- At the time of setting the timetable, keep aside the syllabus which will help you to set the realistic goals.
- Practice the sample papers to enhance your writing skills and speed.
- Do mind exercises and meditation which boosts up your memory and keep you fresh all day.
- Stay away from the negative thoughts and things, it may distract you to achieve your target.
- Enhance your answer writing strategy by using the flowcharts and diagrams. It will attract the examiner to award you more marks.
We hope you all achieve high and make your parents happy. Good luck from Aglasem Team!
For any question regarding MP Board 12th Time Table 2021, use the comment section below.