Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2021: The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer is released the time table of class 12 students online on the official website i.e. on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The RBSE 12th Exam Date 2021 is available for the senior secondary candidates. You can also check the RBSE 12th Exam Date 2021 from our page below.
Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2021
Candidates can appear for the exams on the basis of the chosen subjects. You are advised to mark the dates for the exams on the calendar. It will help you in recognizing the dates. As the time table is released, you can check it from the table given below:
RBSE 12th Exam Date 2021
You can download Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2021 from on the official website i.e. on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can also download the exam date sheet for Rajasthan Board Date Sheet 2021 for Class 12th from the direct link given below.
Download RBSE 12th Time Table 2021: Link to download exam date sheet will be available here.
How to Download the RBSE 12th Exam Date 2021?
Here in this section students can avail the complete procedure to download the timetable. We have given the steps to help students view their exam routine easily without facing any trouble. So, grab the opportunity and read the following steps to access the exam routine.
1st Step- First of all, click on the link available on the page to download the Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2021.
2nd Step- After doing so, a new page will appear on the screen which consists of the exam routine.
3rd Step – Most importantly check the exam dates carefully and analyze them.
4th Step- At last, download the Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2021 for your convenience.
Official Website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
List of Subjects on RBSE 12th Exam Date 2021
So, now it’s time to get yourselves assure whether you have opted for the right subject or not. So, here in this section, we have given the list of subjects for which the board conducts the exam. Have a look at them.
- English (Compulsory)
- Hindi (Compulsory)
- Information Technology & Programming
- Political Science
- Agriculture Science
- Physical Education
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- English Literature
- Quick Hindi Script (Shigra Lipi-Hindi)
- Kanth Sangeet
- Instrumental Music
- Typing Script (Hindi)
- Home Science
- Sanskrit Literature
- Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature
- Sindhi Literature
- Gujarati Literature
- Punjabi Literature
- Rajasthani Literature
- Persian (Pharsi)
- Natural Language (Prakrit Bhasa)
- Typing Script (English)
Preparation Tips for the Board exams
It is natural for students to feel anxious and stressed out at the time of exams. So, here we provide you the tips to prepare for the exams which you can follow and increase your score. Look at the following tips for your benefit.
- Firstly, set your own schedule according to your needs and desires. Meanwhile, you must include the study breaks according to your requirement.
- After that, analyze the full syllabus and mark important topics which have been repeated continuously in the past year exams.
- Practice sample papers to increase your writing speed so that you can finish off the paper within the time limit.
- It is advised to stay calm and positive while preparing for the exams as it will increase your efficiency to learn new topics. In order to stay calm, you can meditate and exercise as per your convenience.
- Take advise from your teachers for preparing different topics and following certain books for your preparations.
We wish good luck to all the students for their exams and hope you all secure good marks.
If you have any query you can ask it in the comments section present below on the page.