TS Intermediate Time Table 2021 – Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is conduct the exam for Class 12th Students. TS Inter 2nd year time table 2021 is released online at tsbie.cgg.gov.in or bie.telangana.gov.in. Check more details on TS Intermediated time table 2021 from this page.
TS Intermediate Time Table 2021
Candidates can appear for the exams on the basis of the chosen subjects. You are advised to mark the dates for the exams on the calendar. It will help you in recognizing the dates. As the time table is released, you can check it from the table given below:
TS Inter 2nd Year Time Table 2021
You can download Telangana 12th Time Table 2021 from on the official website i.e. on tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can also download the exam date sheet for Telangana Board Date Sheet 2021 for Class 12th from the direct link given below.
Download TS Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2021: Link to download exam date sheet will be available here.
How To Download TS Intermediate Time Table 2021
Telangana Board releases the time table online in a pdf format. Thus, to check and download it all you need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the time table available on this page.
2nd Step- As you do so, a new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your TS Intermediate Time Table 2021 in a pdf format.
4th Step- Check your time table carefully and download it for further assistance.
5th Step- As you do so, it is advised to you to start your preparation accordingly.
Official Website: tsbie.cgg.gov.in
TS Intermediate 2021 Grading System
The students of the first year and second year must aware of the evaluation process to be followed by the board. So, here we are with the grading system of TS Inter 2nd Year 2021.
|B||>=60% and < 75%|
|C||>= 50% and < 60%|
|D||>= 35% and < 50%|
|Comp||students get comp in the subjects|
Deaf, Deaf and Dumb Students
TS Intermediate Supplementary Examinations
After the main examinations conducted in the month of February- March there are many students who will receive the compartment in some of the subjects. This is due to the reason of not attaining the minimum required passing marks.
Thus, for such students, Telangana board conducts the Supplementary Exams by the third week of May. The supplementary exam is the second chance provided to the students in order to save the year of the students. The board releases the schedule of the supplementary exams separately on its official website soon after the declaration of the result.
Tips To Prepare For Board Examinations- Read Out
With the time of the board exams, students are in a dilemma with their preparation. Thus, to make it easy for the students here we are with some of the preparation tips as listed below.
- Firstly, plan your routine to be followed easily. You can make the routine as per the choice of subjects or you can follow the boards routine to start your preparation.
- Manage your time wisely. If you are moring person then start your day early and if you are a night person then go to bed late at night and on the completion of your day task.
- Go through the syllabus of each subject before starting it. This helps you out to make up your mind of how long the list of topics to be prepared.
- Firstly, practice the topics according to the prescribed textbooks.
- After this go through the sample papers and the previous year question papers in order to attain the pattern of the paper.
- Make notes of the important points while preparing them in order to become familiar with the pattern of the paper.
- Before the exam day, it is advised to all the students to prepare all the topics and revise them atleast two times.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this or want to share your views then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!